These are the policy and process of CNC Marketing which is the operator of the CamnClimaxxx.com website. CNC = the name of the company operators.
Purpose of this User Agreement
CNC seeks to ensure ‘best in class’ services for all Users of our website.
The following terms and conditions for use of the CNC website protect said Users as well as inform you of the basis upon which you may use our website as a guest or a registered User.
Use of our website(s) includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our website from any device. Users are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the CNC site through their internet connection are CNC are of these Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions or policies, and that they comply with all of the same.
It is recommended that you read all of the Site’s Policies & Agreements before you use our website as they apply to you and your use of our website(s), including its online services.
Terms & Conditions for Platform Providers & Customers
By using CNC, you confirm your acceptance of the Site’s Policies & Agreements. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions therein, you cannot legitimately use our website.
Within this Agreement:
- Platform Providers refers to the Member type 'Offering Services'
- Customers refers to the Member type 'Seeking Services'
CNC operates as an intermediary platform supplies content supplied by member “Offing services” Customers pay a commission to the site for the use of these services. CNC is not an employer of any person offering services on this website.
Platform Providers may also be Customers, and Customers may also be Platform Providers. Therefore, hereinafter, both Platform Providers and Customers are collectively referred to as Users and/or Members, unless specific terms only apply to either Platform Providers or to Customers, which are referenced accordingly.
CNC Exclusive Rights
CNC reserves the right to suspend or with CNC or restrict the availability of all or any part of the CNC site or content for business, operational or legal reasons.
CNC will use reasonable measures to give Users notice of any such action.
For avoidance of doubt, CNC accepts no liability whatsoever if at any time or period and for any reason the CNC site are unavailable, see also Liability Limitation.
Anyone found to be misusing any part of the CNC site will be subject to actions, at the sole discretion of CNC, which include (but are not limited to):
- written warnings
- profile restriction
- content removal
- account suspension and/or removal
- member verification (or re-verification)
- credit balance forfeiture
- cancellation of pending credit transfer requests (1)
Misuse includes the use of automated programs, scripts or macros run in or targeted at or to the CNC site(s) and its Members.
(1) CNC reserve the right to cancel pending transfers that do not conform to this Agreement. We also reserve the right to cancel any pending credit transfer request if there is an ongoing dispute of the credits therein.
Age of Consent
You must be aged 18 years or over to access the CNC site.
If we discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not aged 18 years or over, we reserve the right to suspend your account until proof of age has been provided or terminate your membership to the CNC site immediately and without notice.
Any subsequent attempt to register if you have been accessing the CNC site while under-age, even when 18 years of age or older, will also be denied.
If unsolicited, abusive or off-topic emails/comments are posted, they will not be tolerated. CNC may investigate and reserves the right to apply all legal measures, against any Member, User or otherwise participant with CNC site(s).
It is prohibited for Members to direct anyone CNC a way from, or to voluntarily leave the site to complete payments for services available on the site. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Webcam services
- Content Sales (pictures/movies)
- Sale Items
To ensure that the CNC site remain available to legitimate Users, we reserve the right to monitor traffic and to identify any unauthorised activities, including attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the CNC site or brand.
Anyone using the CNC site consents to security monitoring. Any unauthorised attempts to:
- modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on the CNC site or systems
- circumvent or otherwise avoid or defeat our security measures
- install or attempt to install unauthorised software
- probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities
- mount denial-of-service attacks
- forge TCP/IP headers
- breach security or authentication measures
- utilise the CNC site or systems for other than the intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
We do not guarantee that the CNC site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We are not responsible for such viruses and you must not introduce them.
Users must not:
- misuse the CNC site(s) by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the CNC site, the server on which the CNC site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the CNC site
- attack the CNC site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
CNC will report any such breach to the relevant enforcement authorities at our discretion and will co-operate with those authorities using any evidence that we may hold or have access to. In the event of such a breach, you are prohibited from using the CNC site immediately.
Privacy & Confidentiality
If you choose, or you are provided with, a password or any other piece of information as part of the CNC site security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for all activities that occur under it and your username.
You must not disclose it to any third party without our written consent.
We have the right to disable any User’s access at any time, if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of our Policies & Agreements.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected] You should also change your CNC account password immediately via your profile.
User Membership Provisions
Any data Users upload to, enter or exchange with the CNC site or Members must be provided in English.
No Users are permitted to create or use nicknames such as 'admin' or any other nickname that may lead other Users to believe they are part of the Administration Team of CNC; nor is it permitted to create or use nicknames with the intent of impersonating an CNC Group Manager. If any Member is found to be claiming to others that they are acting on behalf of or are part of the Administration Team of CNC or one of its Groups, their membership may be terminated immediately with all credits forfeited.
Platform providers images and Movie uploads must feature the Member, have been filmed (or photographed) by the Member and/or legally belong to the Member. Members are not permitted to upload any content that has been obtained from other sources or that has been purchased or licenced from, by or through a third party. Any image that contain non member must be age verified
Images Members upload should represent the Member currently and accurately. We allow older images of a person to be uploaded, however, should it be deemed that such images are being used to misrepresent yourself or deceive other CNC end users, your profile will be in jeopardy of deactivation and forfeiture of credits accrued.
- You will only use the CNC site for legal purposes as defined in the Policies and Agreements shown on our legal page.
- You will only use the forms, features and services of the CNC site for their intended purpose.
- You are of legal adult age, as defined by the country or state from where you are accessing the CNC site, if it is over the age of 18.
- You are accessing the CNC site from a country or state where it is not illegal to view sexually explicit and/or pornographic material online.
- You are not offended by nudity, sexual imagery or any adult sexual activity.
- You will not permit any minor, or other person for whom it is not legal, to see materials that exist within the CNC site.
- All information and personal data provided by you to us, including on registration as a Member, are legal, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- You will comply with this Agreement including, without limitation, the restrictions relating to acceptable and prohibited use as set out below.
Only one profile of each Member type is allowed, i.e. one ‘offering’ and one ‘seeking’ profile (which means selling or buying, respectively) per Member.
Platform providers (offering) are permitted to have a couple, or ‘duo’, account as well as a single, ‘solo’, account.
Members found with more profiles than specified above may be subject to more than one of the CNC rights or actions contained in this Agreement.
CNC supports the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet. However, we need to actively monitor use of the CNC site(s), including the Members' areas, to ensure security and legality for CNC and our Members. We seek to balance the free/open nature of the Internet with our obligations to Members and the CNC. We therefore reserve the right to review all data entered onto or used via the CNC site.
CNC is obliged to comply with and help, in relation to the CNC site(s), any enforcement agency or police requests. We therefore require that Members do not:
- say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others
- abusively advertise or promote third party or your own products or services, including by way of the distribution of 'spam' mail
- use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate
- make insulting remarks to or about other Users of our websites
- distribute illegal, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals
- infringe the copyright of the CNC site(s) or the Members of same
- impersonate another person or User of the CNC site(s)
- use the CNC site(s) to conduct any fraudulent activity including any "pyramid scheme", "Ponzi scheme", “multi-level marketing scheme” or "chain letter"
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other Members or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the CNC site(s) security measures
Any content (textual, graphical or audible) that suggests under age activity, incest, activities involving animals or activities that are normally conducted against the will of an involved party, whether published in the context of role-play or otherwise, is not permitted in any area of the CNC site. This includes but is not limited to Member messages, posts, uploads, profiles, picture titles, movie descriptions, blogs, sale items and erotica items.
Any reference to unprotected intercourse, or the provision of it, is not permitted in platform providers nick names or profile Summaries. This includes terms such as “bareback” and “BB”.
Members of the site must not use nicknames that suggest or imply illegal activities, or other references such as availability, outlined in this Agreement. This includes any under-age references, whether in the context of role-play or not; we therefore require that Members do not use numbers between 10 and 17 in their nickname. If those numbers are included as part of a date or other non-related sequence, this is permitted.
Members must not issue false ratings against other Members for reasons of malice, abuse, defamation or any other dispute; such acts may result in both Members being removed from the site. Any ratings/feedback that discloses a Member’s personal data, such as their real name, phone number, or real address, will be subject to moderation and the Member posting such information may be deactivated. Members are not permitted to issue false ratings for themselves in order to deceive others into reading false, positive feedback. CNC will not enter into correspondence in relation to moderated ratings.
The CNC site(s) Members must not supply or upload text, audio, or images (which includes still and moving images as well as live feeds) that contain of any of the following:
- persons under 18 years of age
- music soundtracks from professional artists in any audible recording, other than soundtracks with the permission of the copyright owner
- depictions of incest and sexual acts between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other
- animals, or acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal
- acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person's life (2)
- acts of self-harm or depictions thereof (3)
- torture with instruments
- bondage, where no apparent means of withdrawing consent is available
- dismemberment or graphic mutilation
- acts which result in, or appear to result (or be likely to result) in serious injury to a person's anus, breasts or genitals (4)
- acts which involve or appear to involve sexual interference with a human corpse
- weapons (5)
- realistic portrayals of rape
- sadomasochistic material which goes beyond trifling and transient infliction of injury (6)
- hard sports
- activities involving perversion or degradation (such as drinking urine, urination (7) or vomiting on to the body, or excretion or use of excreta (8))
(2) This this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon.
(3) Content showing people that have such scars is permitted as long as there is no broken skin or colouration that would indicate them being recent.
(4) Including the insertion of sharp objects; mutilation of breasts, anus or genitals; the insertion of potentially dangerous objects such as glassware/bottles and urethral ‘sounding’.
(5) This could be firearms (guns), imitation firearms, knives and so on.
(6) Content depicting heavy bruising, blood/bleeding, broken or punctured skin (outside existing piercings) is not permitted.
(7) “Watersports” are permitted although depictions of urination into/onto yourself or another person are not.
(8) This means so-called “Hardsports” and “Period Play” are not allowed
Content uploaded to the site that depicts anyone consuming illegal drugs is not permitted. Similarly, so-called 'legal highs' and 'poppers' (amyl nitrate) are not permitted and will be treated in the same manner. Content that depicts sexual acts being performed whilst clearly intoxicated will not be allowed either. For the purposes of this Agreement, "clearly intoxicated" means:
- slurred speech
- staggered walking/running
- reference to the consumption of many alcoholic drinks or high strength drinks (i.e. spirits)
- other indicators for intoxication, e.g. excessive pupil dilation
The above criteria also rely on context, if your content only meets one of the criteria it doesn't necessarily mean it will be deemed to include intoxicated persons.
Platform providers Profiles
Platform providers profiles may only list their services providing that all transactions are conducted using the terms of this Agreement; ensure you have read the Non-Solicitation and CNC Credits sections. Any profiles found in breach may be removed and membership terminated, which may result in forfeit of the Advertiser CNC Credits balance.
Platform Providers content and any communication or promises made to Customers or guests of the CNC site(s) must be compliant with the CNC applicable in the Platform Providers location.
Platform Providers offering services that do not login for a period of 60 days may have their profile restricted. To ensure no restriction will be placed on the activation or reconfiguration of their profile or preferences, Platform Providers should revisit the CNC site within that time frame.
Couples may advertise singly and/or as a couple, therefore, they can have up to three profiles (ie each Member of the couple has an individual profile and the shared couple profile).
- All profiles must include reference to the individual and couple profiles.
- Profiles advertising more than two people or other collectives are not permitted (see Groups below).
All content uploaded to profiles must pertain to the person, or persons for couple accounts, operating that account. Any Platform provider found to be changing content to show different people, or changing a profile's underlying identity without authorisation, will be subject to the actions of CNC as defined in the CNC Exclusive Rights section. These actions will be determined on a case by case basis.
Any image or movie Platform Providers upload to the CNC site may be automatically watermarked with the CNC site name, logo and/or URL.
Platform Providers images may be watermarked with an Platform providers copyright message referencing a legal entity, such as a person or company, upon CNC verification and approval. You may also use the site’s name (Camnclimaxxx.com), your profile name or your UserID to watermark your images. We’d suggest using the site’s name or your UserID, which can be found at the bottom of your profile, as your nickname is subject to change.
All images uploaded must be at least 400 pixels wide or tall. Increasing the amount of white space or padding around an image to increase it to this size is not accepted and may result in deletion.
Misleading titles/descriptions are likely to result in content removal, profile suspension or deactivation and potentially loss of credits accrued. Any paid for content uploaded with inaccurate or misleading titles will be subject to rejection and/or removal. This would include titles such as “1” or “Uploaded Picture”. Similarly, misleading wording in your profile that directs/encourages members to buy content is not permitted. For example, "check out my face pictures in my Private Gallery" when there are none is considered a form of deception and is not allowed.
If you have less than 5 pictures in your Private Gallery the price will automatically be adjusted back to the minimum of 0.5 credits. To avoid misleading Customers who subscribe to Private Galleries, it is not permitted to upload duplicate images and/or images that are noticeably too similar to others in your gallery. Any images the CNC deems to be too similar or a duplicate will be deleted at the CNC’s discretion.
The minimum price of any movie is 0.5 credits; once uploaded, we will suggest a selling price for each movie or you can set your own price. More information on minimum pricing can be found here. Any movies for which you set a price of zero credits may be used by us as promotional material for the CNC site(s).
Prohibited or Controlled Profile Content
Please ensure you have read and understand the Prohibited Use section above, the following are additional terms for Platform Providers and do not negate any prior restrictions.
It is prohibited for Platform Providers to:
- Copy other people's profiles, beyond standard wording that could be applicable to many. Anyone who has obviously copied text or images from another Member's profile will be subject to the actions specified in the CNC Exclusive Rights section.
- Use words such as "Verified", "Recommended" or "Official" within titles, profiles, sale items or any fields linked to an Advertiser, other than as specified within the Agreement.
- Use the wording, or reference to “Available Today” (10) in Profile Summaries, Profile Pictures or in Member nicknames.
- Remove, delete or re-upload content that has previously been uploaded in an attempt to increase exposure to your profile. This has no effect on how/where your profile appears in search results.
- Include email addresses, telephone numbers, physical addresses or URLs/links to other websites in your profile or any content displayed therein. This also includes your email auto-response and signature. Instead, you should use the following options in your Edit Profile page;
- To display your email address, use the 'Show Email Address' tick box next to your email address or allow Members to make use of the on-site email facility.
- If you wish to show a phone number, use the 'Show Mobile Number' or 'Show Phone Chat Number' tick boxes.
- If you wish to display/advertise URLs, use the Manage Links button.
All links in profiles, content or other Platform Providers data must be to a site that displays one of the permitted Camnclimaxxx.com banner.
- Links will only be displayed on days where the CNC banner is visible on that site and the Platform providers is paying to display the data via one of the on-site promotional facilities (info).
- Links may be approved by CNC for personal websites or sites promoting the CNC Member, not to competitor websites or sites where visitors can purchase content that may compete with CNC in any way.
(10) This includes specific dates/times, days of the week, wording like “this week” / “today only” / “working now” and so on.
Webcam allows the provision of live interactive adult themed services11, broadcast from a webcam and/or microphone via the Webcam Platform to Users of the CNC site.
All Cam sessions are pay-per-minute, conducted using CNC Credits.
Any Platform Provider found to be abusing this basic usage definition by way of spamming, advertising other websites or services, posting off topic messages or banners, or using images to misrepresent their status will be subject to the actions laid out in the CNC Exclusive Rights section.
CNC expects Members to operate openly and honestly in accordance with this Agreement.
For the avoidance of doubt the following is not permitted:
- Performing via another person's account, or allowing someone to perform on your account whether they are a registered User or not.
- Use of still images or pre-recorded video.
- Appear individually on a couple account or as a couple on a single account.
- Disclose Skype, Kik, WhatsApp or other messenger IDs with a view to "going private" there or "continuing the chat" outside of the CNC site as it is deemed to be a method to circumvent or defraud the CNC site payment and Credits systems for paid webcam/chat, and is strictly prohibited.
- Committing and/or depicting any acts that threaten or appear to threaten any person's life as defined in the Prohibited Use section.
- Arranging escort, escort-related or in-person meets.
(11) Which encompasses live text, audio, and video chat services.
(12) Platform providers are permitted to be in Waiting Mode on both individual and couple accounts at the same time but not in other Modes.
User ID Requirements
The success of the CNC site(s) and its Users is dependent on the authenticity of those that offer or seek services via the CNC site(s).
The way CNC applies terms to Platform Providers and Customers is different, as defined below.
Customer ID Requirements
ID verification is not required for Customers; however, ID may be required to verify Customer’s purchases are being made with the cardholder’s or bill payer's consent as described in the CNC Credits section.
ID verification may be required to verify a Customer’s age in certain circumstances if other methods cannot be used.
Platform Providers ID Requirements
Platform Providers ID verification is required; Platform Providers that are ID verified are more trusted by Customers and are therefore more likely to attract increased business.
You must have at least one profile picture uploaded to be verified, this is a picture that is freely accessible to other Members. If you only have images in your Private Gallery, you will not be verified. If profile pictures are removed after verification, you will be subject to re-verification.
Uploading images that are entirely irrelevant to the documentation asked for will be seen as a deliberate attempt to avoid verification and the consequences of avoidance when required to verify. As such, you may be deactivated until the necessary documentation has been received.
The files you upload must be of an appropriate quality, size and resolution so that we can clearly identify you. No size is too large, but anything under the minimum 1024x768 pixels in size or something that is illegible or potentially doctored will be rejected.
The primary form of photo ID that is accepted is a Passport, which must be signed. If you do not hold a passport, we can accept other forms of photo identification which will be advised to you when necessary.
We shall endeavour to have your submissions checked and approved, and your profile verified, within 24 hours. In normal circumstances it will be much sooner. In some cases, especially non-UK Nationals, it could be longer, in which case please wait 48 hours before contacting us regarding verification.
We do not verify Seeking Services Members. When submitting verification documents, you will need to ensure that your Member type has been set to Offering Services.
Members who provide fake or falsified ID will have their membership immediately terminated and any further attempts to register will be rejected.
Any Platform Provider who fails to provide valid verification documentation when requested will forfeit any credits they have accumulated. This does not include purchased credits.
Notice: Notice: CNC make no warranties or guarantees that Platform Providers verification or profile data relates to the person(s) advertising or appearing on the profile page.
- The Platform Providers verification photos are intended to enable Customers to make a realistic judgement as to the compatibility with their selection criteria, based on and trusting the authenticity of the profile content.
- In the event the authenticity of a profile or its content is questioned, the profile may be suspended. The Platform Provider may be required to supply verification details to confirm that they are the person appearing in the content or that they have permission/rights to upload the content in question.
Non-UK Nationals Platform Providers
Non-UK Nationals Platform Providers may be required to meet additional verification and ID requirements before being allowed to offer services on the CNC site.
- You may be required to provide two forms of photo ID and proof of residence/domicile in your country.
Non-UK Nationals found to be working on the CNC site without having performed the verification steps when required to do so may be suspended until such time as they have done so.
CNC Business Advisors
The verification process may be performed by one of the Camnclimaxxx Business development officers, see them and the countries they deal with here.
In some cases, Non-UK National Members may be required to subscribe to the support agreement offered by the advisor and be liable for the costs of doing so. Should the Member fail to stay within the terms of the agreement, or fail to pay the associated charges, their membership of the CNC site(s) may be terminated.
Business development officers are entitled to refuse you membership to the CNC site.
Non-UK National Members within Groups covered by a support agreement cannot negate the agreement by registering a profile outside of the Group or independently of the Group Manager.
Non-UK Nationals Members that have been in a support agreement will remain so until the end of the current year.
Non-UK National Members whose agreement has ended will be reviewed and removed from the agreement's financial obligations if CNC believe they will conform to this Agreement henceforth.
Any Member who re-registers whilst having an existing profile in a Group under a Business Development officer agreement will need to conform to the Business Advisor agreement for their new independent or Group profile.
Any discussion regarding Non-UK National Members Group conduct or exit from the Business Advisor scheme should be held with the Business Development officer.
A Studio is defined as;
a) A collective of two or more Platform Providers of the CNC site who engage in the provision of services or content, under a collective identity or for a collective type of Customers. Studios are linked by the administrator
b) One or more Platform Providers whose profiles are being managed by another person(s).
Studio Managers are responsible for advising Studio Platform Providors that any illegal activity will not be tolerated, and the Group Member may be deleted with credits forfeited.
If, within 30 days of setting up your Group, no Group Members have been added, the Group may be deactivated automatically.
Studio Member Provisions
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) a Member's personal details remain their property, regardless of who created the profile. If a Group Member requests removal, the Group Manager (“GM”) is obliged to do so without hindrance to the Group Members ability to access their profile, either while still within, or outside of the Group.
Platform providers profiles must not be re-used or copied by anyone other than the original person the profile and data within belongs to.
If Group Members permit the GM to set up and/or allow others to access their profiles, CNC will not become involved with any financial arrangements or disputes.
With the exception of any Group Member profile that is covered by a support agreement with one of the CNC Business development officer; if a Group Member wishes to leave a Group, the GM must comply with their request.
In all cases the cleared credit balance of the profile remains the property of the GM until the point of removal of the Platform providers from the Group managed by the GM.
Any complaint of breach of this Agreement may result in GM membership suspension or termination and forfeit of any GM CNC Credits, solely at the discretion of CNC.
When transacting with CNC Credits, you are transacting with the operators of the CNC site(s) according to the following provisions as well as those defined in the Non-Solicitation section.
- CNC Credits are only transferable via the CNC Voucher system and can only be spent within the bounds of the CNC site(s) on those items advertised for a designated credit value.
- The value of any unspent CNC Credits is held by the CNC site and will be refunded or transferred to the User in accordance with the Credit Retention Policy.
- If, when purchasing CNC Credits, you use any other details than your own, you will be expected to be able to provide proof of address and/or cardholder consent and/or bill payer consent for each of those purchases. Failure to do so may lead to the termination of your account and membership, as well as potential forfeiture of credits.
- CNC Credits purchased by credit or debit card that are subsequently charged-back will be disputed to the fullest extent of the CNC and may involve the disclosure of private information to CNC enforcement agencies, your bank and/or card issuer as part of that dispute. Customers that issue charge-backs will be liable for the fees levied against the site at the banks prevailing rate.
CNC reserve the right to offer promotions in order to attract new Members and to gain traffic to the site. We reserve the right to offer limited free previews of Private Galleries and Movies in any such marketing, promotion or campaign.
In the event any Member not being able to satisfactorily view a movie (Freeview or pay-per-view), we require that you advise us via the Help Centre within six hours. Reports of problems beyond the six-hour period may not be eligible for refund/despatch.
If any Member wishes to purchase a 36 Hour video, we require that you first view the free Test Movie so as to confirm your ability to watch this type of content. Failed viewing attempts where the User has not viewed the Test Movie prior to purchasing the Rental may not be valid for refund or license extension.
Platform Providers can withdrawal CNC Credits using the transfer options provided subject to set thresholds and availability of the service from upstream providers.
We reserve the right to ask for any necessary identification as required by the Member's selected payment processing partners to comply with international anti money laundering and other regulations before releasing payment.
The amount to be withdrawn will be subject to Platform fee of 30%. This Platform fee helps us keep many features of the CNC site(s) free and we retain the right to change the percentage charge at any time without prior notice.
If, after making a credit transfer request, any question arises with regard to the authenticity of any profile, and/or if the profile owner:
a) removes any identifiable images or content
b) fails to provide identification upon request
c) has an unresolved dispute over credits contained within the transfer
d) fails to comply with the provisions of this Agreement
Such transfers may become void and any credits accumulated may be forfeited entirely or until such time as authenticity and right of use can be assured.
Banking & Payment Services
Whilst we endeavour to maintain as many payment options as possible (e.g. bank transfer, prepayment debit/credit cards and others), we cannot be held responsible for the operation or availability of these systems and your ability to withdraw or use your funds once transferred to them.
You accept the risks associated with each processing method when you specify your desired method of transfer.
CNC Credits can be transferred to UK bank accounts (conducted in GBP£), AUS bank accounts (conducted in AUD$) and to EU bank accounts (that participate in IBAN and conducted in EUR€), once a minimum level of 150 CNC Credits has been accrued.
If your bank account is eligible then the required BIC and IBAN numbers will be printed on your bank statement.
Platform Providers and Studio Managers may only withdraw CNC Credits to a bank account in their own or their company's name. No 3rd party payments will be processed.
The transfer thresholds for Groups are higher, see the Group Transfer Request form for more information.
Platform Providers who wish to encash their accrued credit balance to a UK, EU or AUS bank account will need to meet the requirements imposed by our upstream payment processors in order to access this method. If you wish to transfer credits to a company bank account, there are different requirements. The requirements and guidance is provided on the transfer page.
Customers can withdraw purchased CNC Credits in accordance with the Credit Retention Policy by contacting the CNC site(s) Help Centre. This service is free of charge and exclusive of tax, however, continued refunds of purchased credits will lead to the fees incurred by CNC being passed on to you, the Customer.
CNC Credits Abuse
Should there be any suspicion of fraud or money laundering, the option to refund or transfer CNC Credits may be delayed or withheld.
Any fraudulent credit activities may result in the account and all credits being suspended, terminated and/or forfeit of balance, pending CNC investigation.
CNC reserve the right to:
- freeze credits for a period of up to 180 days,
- suspend Member accounts and CNC Credits indefinitely,
- terminate accounts, with forfeit of CNC Credits, without notice.
If Members are later determined by CNC to be entitled to some or all of the CNC Credits, CNC will release those amounts subject to its sole discretion and this Agreement.
Credit retention policy
If you have an active account with a balance remaining of purchased credits, we can issue Users a refund in accordance with this Agreement.
Inactive accounts have up to 180 days (~6 months) to request a refund for any purchased credits remaining on the account. After this time the credits will become void and cannot be refunded.
Members may have the opportunity to transfer any unused credits from previous accounts to their new account if they are able to confirm their identity.
If you deactivate your account, or have it deactivated by CNC, you may request a final transfer of your remaining balance of earned credits subject to the minimum withdrawal threshold (which varies depending on the method you choose).
You may be required to confirm your identity for us to process your request and this option may be withheld if your credits have been forfeited in accordance with this Agreement.
Tax & VAT
The CNC site do not charge or include sales tax in the purchase of CNC Credits.
CNC is a platform and there for the VAT element of the commission will be charged to the Performer. The Money received by the performer is subject to VAT depending on the performer circumstances.
As Place of Consumption VAT is dependent on your location, we require that you do not use programmes/software such as Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) or proxy servers to disguise the location from which you access the site. This information will be based on to the performer or studio
CNC recommends that all Platform Providers seek professional tax advice appropriate for their location and tax lCNCs.
This Agreement does not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the lCNCs of England and Wales.
You and CNC agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We will not be liable to any User for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the CNC site(s);
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the CNC site(s).
If you are a Customer, Advertiser or Group, CNC will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings or earnings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
CNC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect User devices or equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to their use of the CNC site(s) or to Users downloading of any content on the CNC site(s), or on any other website(s) that may be linked to the CNC site(s).
As defined in the Third Party Disclaimer below, CNC has no liability or responsibility for the content of any other website(s) that may be linked or otherwise pointed to the CNC site(s).
No endorsement by us is given or implied in relation to those linked website(s).
We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of those other website(s).
If you are a Member of the CNC site(s) within the United Kingdom, who is a producer or consumer with regards to images or movies, please be CNC are of the Obscene Publications Act (OPA) and the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act (CJIA), which criminalises the possession of 'extreme' pornography. Guidance is drCNCn from CPS guidelines, BBFC guidelines and official guidance notes published along with the CJIA bill as it passed through Parliament.
If you require more information, please see the latest publication here. Explanatory notes can be found here. It is your responsibility as a producer or consumer of content to conform with the lCNCs of your country. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice.
CNC reserves the right to inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information, or bring legal action against a Member or other User of the CNC site(s), in relation to any breach of this Agreement or any illegal or suspected illegal activity.
We will determine what action is appropriate to be taken on a case by case basis.
You acknowledge that we may be required by CNC or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by or to Members, without further notice to you.
With the exception of Affiliate Promotion Pages, any content you have uploaded to the CNC site(s) will not be displayed on any other website by us, unless you have elected to allow your profile (in whole or in part) to be used for Social Media Advertising by CNC. Members can remove their profile from Affiliate Promotion Pages and review/revoke access to any 3rd party applications at any time.
Should any of your uploaded content appear on other websites which are not using Affiliate Promotion Pages, you should pursue the issue with that website owner.
All other contents of the CNC site(s), and of any downloadable or viewable documents or files, provided to our Users (guest or registered) are the intellectual property of CNC.
CNC copyright terms apply to all original: works, content, publications, training, guides and other information products, whether purchased or not, that are obtained from the CNC site(s), or otherwise acquired in any format whether or not they were obtained by accessing the CNC site(s).
Without our express written consent, or that of the copyright holder, CNC intellectual property and uploaded content may not be:
- used to create derivative works
- displayed, or otherwise exploited, whether in whole or in part
CNC’s status, and/or that of any identified contributors, as the authors of content on the CNC site(s) must always be acknowledged.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the CNC site(s) for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the CNC site(s). You must not use any of the contents on the CNC site(s) for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from CNC or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the CNC site(s) in breach of this Agreement, your right to use the CNC site(s) may cease immediately and you must, at CNC option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have.
For the purposes of this Agreement, 'content' is defined as any textual, graphical or informational data submitted to the site by yourself. Put simply; any words, images and information you provide to the site is considered 'content'.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the CNC site(s).
The content on the CNC site(s) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the CNC site(s).
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the CNC site(s), we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the CNC site(s) is accurate, complete or up to date.
Third Party Disclaimer
The CNC site(s) and content may contain links or directions or references to other information created and/or maintained by third parties.
We do not provide any guarantee for the relevance, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or timeliness of any linked or third-party information.
- The inclusion of links or directions or references to other website(s) does not assign importance to those website(s) or the information contained therein.
- CNC does not endorse, recommend or favour any third-party views, products or services of those third-party website(s), or any organisations sponsoring those website(s), whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or any other reference whatsoever.
- Where the CNC site(s) contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only.
- CNC has no control over the contents of third-party website(s) or resources.
Any views expressed by individual Users, within any web forum or other user service that allows user commentary, are entirely the views of that individual only. These views of individual Users do not represent or reflect the views of CNC in any way whatsoever.
By using the CNC site(s), you agree to indemnify and hold CNC harmless from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to same) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to, or arising from, your use of the CNC site(s) or arising from any breach of this Agreement by you or your violation of any lCNC or the rights of any third party.
Free Services Disclaimer
CNC site(s) are made available free of charge. Access to CNC site(s) is not a right or otherwise assured by CNC.
CNC provide no guarantee that;
- CNC site(s) or content will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Implied or otherwise, the CNC site(s) or any content is free of errors or omissions.
CNC may provide various services free of charge at our discretion via the CNC site(s), including newsletters, reports and other publications. No contract with CNC is expressed or implied for any free service. Therefore, a guest User cannot become a registered User by using any free service.
CNC is not liable in any way for use of free services or for any User liabilities resulting from the use of free services.
Changes to this agreement
CNC may change this Agreement from time to time; we may also update or change the CNC site(s) services and content at various times and for various reasons. Such changes do not have any impact to User consent (or revocation of consent) and we have no obligation to inform Users of such changes.
Other CNC Terms, Policies and Agreements
Other Terms, Policies and Agreements may apply to the supply of any products or services by the CNC site(s) guest and/or registered Users.
The full list of our Terms, Policies and Agreements can be found here.
If you notice any errors (spelling, grammar or other) in this Agreement, please feel free to notify us via
Address: CNC The Basement, 8 Mona St, Douglass, IM1 2QD Isle of man
Last Updated: 23rd March 2021